• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My spot at The Vintage is available

My newest project arrived this week, but I’m not quite sure the car is ready for the long haul from DC to Asheville.  If anyone wants my spot, you’re welcome to it.  Sad to go be missing the show and really hoped to pick up some parts I need.  

9FBF43E2-882F-4567-9061-CA17934BCC62.jpeg

'73 2002

'00 M5

Yes, I could probably make it, 2002Scoob.  I just have a couple little things I would like done before heading down there.  Gotta get my headlights working, address the clutch, put the new tires on, and see what I can do about a little oil leak.  

Geoff, I thought about shipping it directly down there.  I can always wait another year, I guess.  Getting that rear floor pan replaced in the next month or so.  Then its carpet time.  

'73 2002

'00 M5

Put Mid America 02Fest on your 2020 calendar:  late April, Eureka Springs, Arkansas.   Drive out to Dayton from DC, join our caravan and have a great time.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

7 hours ago, mike said:

Put Mid America 02Fest on your 2020 calendar:  late April, Eureka Springs, Arkansas.   Drive out to Dayton from DC, join our caravan and have a great time.

mike

Its definitely on the list for next year!  Would love to join the caravan.  Thanks!

'73 2002

'00 M5