• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quietly hiding amongst the American muscle

Attended a local car show today.  Amongst the 100+ American muscle was Gustav. Ran great in the 104 temp today. With no air, I was the one suffering on the drive home. Love wing windows. They work awesome at 85. 

12B6091D-D744-4828-9053-DDC0CCBFA6CD.jpeg

78B455E7-4252-4415-9275-F96AEB9993B6.jpeg

Edited by Squatch Pads
Spelling
  • Like 12

Squatch Pads

Lorena Texas

Looks rad! What’s your wheel & suspension setup?

[SOLD] 1971 BMW 2002 VIN: 2573303 | Documented Miles since new | Bay Area Native (Both the car and me!) | Chamonix w/sunroof over custom Black/White Interior | 4-speed 

21 hours ago, kpatler said:

Looks rad! What’s your wheel & suspension setup?

Thank you.  H&R progressive springs with Bilstein sports IE sway bars on 15” Rota RB’s.  Little old school.  It’s been a long time since I modified the suspension.  

• Like 1

Squatch Pads

Lorena Texas

Thank you.  H&R progressive springs with Bilstein sports IE sway bars on 15” Rota RB’s.  Little old school.  It’s been a long time since I modified the suspension.  

While we’re at it — what color paint is that? Hard to tell

[SOLD] 1971 BMW 2002 VIN: 2573303 | Documented Miles since new | Bay Area Native (Both the car and me!) | Chamonix w/sunroof over custom Black/White Interior | 4-speed