• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 Registry

Hello,

I am not sure if you guy know but I am a web developer and have been for over 25 years. I am also an avid 02 guy.

I am building a new bmw registry and hope to include all the missing functionality of the others.

Let me know if you guys have a suggestion for the reg or if you think I am wasting my time.

Matt

Edited by movieprodw

Current: nada

Sold: 1974 Inka 2002tii ($15,500), 1974 Polaris 2002tii ($8k), 1975 Polaris 2002 ($1,800), 1973 Colorado 2002 ($10k), 1967 Sahara 1600 ($11,500), F10 //M5 ($42k), E60 //M5 ($15,500)

Classic Car Scrapper: https://petroljunky.com

• 1 month later...

I have added multiple cars with my personal inspection notes and pictures.   Of course, only two cars are mine - the others are from previous searches for a 2nd BMW around 2011.

If any of the owners of these "other" cars want me to either edit or remove the content - I will gladly comply. 

Jim 

• Like 2

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 9:57 AM, steve k. said:

Ye, recently added. Close to 100 cars now. Hopefully people will keep adding. We can always add more fields if needed. 

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/registry/

Steve K. 

How does one add their car to the registry?

[SOLD] 1971 BMW 2002 VIN: 2573303 | Documented Miles since new | Bay Area Native (Both the car and me!) | Chamonix w/sunroof over custom Black/White Interior | 4-speed 

1 hour ago, kpatler said:

How does one add their car to the registry?

Click on Registry (top of page), then scroll down to the lower right corner and click on "add new vehicle".

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17