• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How bad could it be- tii fuel injection

Dionk

On 7/17/2018 at 3:36 PM, Dionk said:

The car was riddled with rust.  

Well, thats about all thats left out there TO re-do. Practically all the great, rust-free Tii project cars have already been found and re-done which is why people are paying MAJOR prices for really nice unrestored cars. Which is also why people are spending major prices for refurbished cars, and unless your labor cost is a dollar an hour re-doing your project into a very-properly-restored Tii is going to set you back close to 6 figures   

------------------------

why list 'em...they're all projects anyways!

dp,

Well stated. 

You have just made me exceedingly pleased that my 1,200 hours into my tii were mine and those of my friend, Ben.   I figure the quality of my automotive mechanical skills and experience are worth about (a generous) (and your stated) an honest $1/hour.  Thus, $1,200 total.  If I had paid a reasonable, conservative, and professional rate of, say, $75/hour, I would be out ~$90,000, or, stated another way, ~41 of my Social Security checks.  Your statement, "...going to set you back close to 6 figures."is about right.

Larry

PS:  Heck, maybe I am worth >$1/hour?  Just look at evidence of my extreme knowledge of electrical safety.  That has to be worth something.

IMG_1404.thumb.jpg.f4e2799ad1199edbcac5a67c8fa91e3d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 2002#2 said:

PS:  Heck, maybe I am worth >$1/hour? 

$1 per hour?

Dude I’m gettin a Raise!

I never count the number of hours or dollars I’m in for but for me it’s been worth it

?

66074307-5B86-4758-A861-CF8FAF6CA2C5.thumb.jpeg.4059de5a0a458a8342a541c97efd8594.jpeg

• Like 1

I don't take myself or opinions Seriously

My 4th 2002 and the first set of Square Tail-Lights

See the 4 versions of my 2002 project here: SoCal S2002 | Facebook