• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 trunk floor?

That is a bummer Zach. 

You may have to, or have someone fab a floor that can at least hold your gas tank, while you continue your search, or wait until they get restocked. 

I have found that the part number can help you find the what you are looking for. Some websites have limited search engines and when you do a search under our model number and year, everything they have may NOT be listed. 

I have had better luck doing searches using the BMW part number. 

For the trunk floor it is:  41121838992 (41125403165)

Hope this helps. 

Vic

Loose: Not tightly bound. Subject to motion.
Lose: What happens when you are spell check dependent.

1975 Malaga. It is rusty and  springs an occasional leak.  Just like me. 

Wolf has their version of the trunk floors.  I got email from them this morning and may go that route.

However, a friend that restores cars professionally said not to use Wolf, as they have a rep for making substandard parts (he quoted thin metal and poor stampings).  Which I am bummed to hear as I was ready to pull the trigger.  Since the cost is the same, he is advising me to wait until RD or W&N or BMW had them back in stock.

I don't suppose anyone had used the Wolf panel and could advise me on the fit and quality?

Zach

I didn't buy the entire floor. Just the spare tire pieces. It looked great but to be completely honest I took it to my bodyshop and never worked with it. They didn't complain about it to me however and it looked great last time I was down there.