• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuse box color coded cardboard

Driv3r

On 14/01/2018 at 11:19 AM, Stevenc22 said:

Looking forward to the design

On 14/01/2018 at 8:42 AM, solo 2 said:

Yeah they are exactly the same. Can you post your new versions, I photo copied mine so I could laminate it but a new one with good color would be great.

What started as a quick fuse box cleaning job, ended up being a whole resto project. Bought a new fuse box lead for €9.95 to compensate the work. You could now say it looks brand new. [emoji1]

5b1a9064ee0fde4a290d127db9d280c9.jpg

5a3dc415679401efa233f49a48ff2c85.jpg

Thanks to everyone for your input.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

Late to the party here, but thanks for these templates.  I was very careful removing the cardboard, but they fell apart like the dead sea scrolls.  I'm starting by cleaning the fuse box and working my way through all the bulbs and connections.  Hoping this will help on several levels as I currently have headlights, reverse lights and hazards, but no brakes, turn signals, or taillights,

May need to also work on the flasher relay, but we'll start with cleaning things up and then see where things stand.  

• Like 1