• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb $20k-30k NEW BUDGET

infanterene`

Price: $30000

Description:

I am looking for a 2002 with very little to no rust. Preferably no color change and clean title. i am in south Florida but I have a trailer and will travel. Thanks Rene infanterene @ Yahoo com

Ok guys thank you all for the help. My father and I have decided to up our budget but we are gravitating towards Tii's.

Thank you Rene 

By the way we are already on the road headed to the west coast with trailer in tow

update!!!! 1973 Tii coming home with me!! 

Thanks to everyone for the help. Now comes the fun part, getting it back in tip top condition. 

Edited by infanterene`
Success!!!

I am still going to cali next week to pick up but honestly the seller worries me a little. He withheld the salvage title for 3 days of talks and only revealed the salvage title after we had agreed on a price. Plus my original budget was $10k, then went up to 15k. Now that the budget is up to $20k there might be more options. 

On 8/8/2017 at 8:16 AM, infanterene` said:
Price: $17500

Description:

I am looking for a 2002 with very little to no rust. Preferably no color change and clean title. i am in south Florida but I have a trailer and will travel. Thanks Rene infanterene @ Yahoo com

Rene,

I have a 1974 tii, Polaris, blue, sunroof, 5 speed, with a small amount of rust (leading door end bubble up, and 2 holes in the bottom) that I've been bringing back from a longest garage storage.  The car is running (really nicely) and ready for the next owner.  I have an original 1973 Verona tii that I've owned for 25 years now that I'm keeping.  Just picked this one up to pass along.  Take a peak at my other posts for photos.  I'll email you contact info, or contract me through the board.  

• Like 1

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

73 tii (Verona, survivor, owned since '92)

66 DS21 (most technologically advanced car of the 20th Century)

4 hours ago, 73tiiDavidPA said:

Rene,

I have a 1974 tii, Polaris, blue, sunroof, 5 speed, with a small amount of rust (leading door end bubble up, and 2 holes in the bottom) that I've been bringing back from a longest garage storage.  The car is running (really nicely) and ready for the next owner.  I have an original 1973 Verona tii that I've owned for 25 years now that I'm keeping.  Just picked this one up to pass along.  Take a peak at my other posts for photos.  I'll email you contact info, or contract me through the board.  

Nice talking to you David.

Edited by infanterene`