• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In The Beginning: 3 piece wheels

Flunder

6 hours ago, whs.de said:

But now I remember, the wheels called also Limmer. Maybe Limmer was the manufacturer and Albert the design or the reseller... somerhing like that.

Lemmerz made the wheels for BMW & other marques.

Edited by John_in_VA

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

WHS

Interesting to see that you found an old advertisement for the Limmerfelgen. The layout of the ad reminds me of the back pages of the old issues of Auto Motor und Sport where ads for tuners and speed equipment were to be found. Is there a date or publication that you know of for the Limmerfelgen advertisement? Nice research!

2 hours ago, Flunder said:

WHS

Interesting to see that you found an old advertisement for the Limmerfelgen. The layout of the ad reminds me of the back pages of the old issues of Auto Motor und Sport where ads for tuners and speed equipment were to be found. Is there a date or publication that you know of for the Limmerfelgen advertisement? Nice research!

Yes, AMS or RallyeRacing. I had only the pic, found somewhere in the internet. I never had the focus on rim manufacturer history (too bad) and I have no longer any old AMS issues. I have only a few of these rar "ONS-Mitteilungen" of 1971 laying around. My research for "group2 1971" is finished, so I do not need these things anymore. But UAI has still old AMS issues. I think you know him from the 911Reg, so ask him, maybe he has more infos.