• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Houston dudes

JordanBbradley

You're more than welcome to join us here in Austin for our ATX 02 Cars & Coffee.  We have our C&C every 3rd Saturday morning of rhe month and usually have anywhere from 4-17 02s show up.  Rudy from Katy is planning on bringing 3 or 4 of his 02s up this month.  Perhaps yall can meet up and caravan...  We meet at Mozarts Coffee Roasters located on Lake Austin Blvd at 8am and are ususually there a good 2 hours.  PM me or email me at Greg.Resa@gmail.com for more details.  

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jordan -

I am up for getting together as well.

The FB group is here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/245579415621567/

I have been neck-deep in getting into a new house.... but I did put AC in the garage.

John (832-5fourfour-3428)

74 2002tii (Sputter) - Not entirely stock - Over 18K miles since full restoration in 2014

15 BMW X5 diesel (the bombed out roads of Houston finally won)

Greg and John, Yo dudes I would super enjoys some hangout time with other 2002ers. I'm on a out of town project until march 20th( may change) and I also don't have the Facebook. I'll shoot you guys a text when I get back in if that sounds good to y'all. 

P.S. I'm north in the woodlands, but certainly don't mind driving.

JB

Welcome Jordan,

We sure would like to meet you with your 02. You are correct that we do not often but when we meet it is fun.

Perhaps best time to meet is to come out at BMW CCa Houston coffeee meet in the Heights, see website http://www.houston-bmwcca.com/?page_id=6172

I think there are 20-25 2002's in Houston, the trick is to get them all together :)

All the best,

JP

713-417-3468

JP

I've been toying with setting up a Saturday morning meet up somewhere between Austin and Houston like Brenham or LaGrange.  Yall Houston 02rs be interested in meeting up?  

Also, keep in mind Terry Sayther's 02berfest events in Fredericksburg,  Tx.  

SPRING 02BERFEST, March 24-27, 2017…and again in the FALL, Oct. 27-29, 2017.

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors