• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1991 M42 Engine/Trans for Sale

danco_

I'm playing with the idea of selling my low mileage m42 engine. I secured this for an eventual motor swap, but I'm slowly changing gears, and don't think I'll put this in a car in the foreseeable future. I think it would be nice to see it in one of your cars rather than sit in the warehouse for years.

What is included: 

-120k Mile m42 engine (verified and provide proof)

-5 speed trans

-Entire harness

-ECU

-Airbox with AFM

-alternator

-correct driveshaft

-exhaust header (attached)

I'd like $1000 if you are going to pick this up (recommended). I am located in Long Beach, Ca.

I always do loads of research before I buy things, and this engine is not an exception. It's a great motor, ran excellent before I pulled it, and was babied it's whole life (seriously, I have records. Owned by an old woman until last year (also first owner)). 

Come get it.

pulled_.jpg

-Ryan

Edited by danco_

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

4 hours ago, xr4tic said:

Are you willing to ship?  Very tempting if you are.

Aside from the mounts, do you know if there are any other parts needed for the swap?

I haven't considered shipping, but I'm not opposed. I can strap to a pallet if you are willing to get a trucking company to pick up. I have the forklift and everything.

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

2 hours ago, albone said:

Very interested located in San Diego. Would it fit in the back of large SUV?

Yes, I loaded it into a Toyota Tacoma with a Camper shell. Loading into the back of a large SUV should be simple.

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...