• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window seals

Naz

Help! I need to replace all the rubber seals that run along all 4 doors of my NK. I don't imagine you can buy these anymore but I could be wrong. Any ideas?

Also, I need to replace the rubber seal that runs around the vent and where the Windshield washer spouts are located.

All these rubber gaskets have dried up pretty bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a complete set from Maximilian. Very expensive and very disappointing.After attempted installation of front door I found seal were 2inches short in all directions,the seems at corners all pulled apart.  5series sounds like a cheaper out. I ended up trying several stiles of seals and ended up moving seals to the door jam of body in conjunction with  suitable seals on the door. The seals that are available are only for the doors. My 1800had seals under the rain gutter drip edge within the door jam. Without these seals the original door seal may not function as intended. legends \Max do not offer these seals and I can't find them any where.  Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...