• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALPINA parts street and competition (e9, 02 NK)

inca-orange

On 5/11/2016 at 2:20 PM, tisalover said:

I will purchase the tisa tachometer depending on price and condition. PM sent, sincerely, Peter

Did you beat me to the tach??  If Peter passes, I will take it.

Dear Mike,

the price quoted to me for the tachometer was €2200. The  euro is currently about $1.25. This translates to approximately US$ 2750. Considering that I only paid $1200 for my TISA, granted it was in 1988, I have a hard time with this price for a tachometer. I am kind of old-fashioned, and started out with jobs where I made four dollars an hour.  I told Andreea's that that (2750) was a bit too rich for my taste. You used to be able to buy these on eBay Germany relatively reasonably. I believe the BMW 2500, which subsequently became the Bavaria, has a nearly identical size tach which would be good for your car. I still have a Tisa tachometer style sheath for you, and if you're going to be at the vintage I will bring it along.  These prices are a direct result of the Internet and globalization, and it makes it difficult to be an old sports car nut. It isn't so much fun competing with the entire world.

I hope that you're doing well,- all my very best DSCN1212.JPGto you, my BMW brother with a doppelgänger car and nicer motor, sincerely Peter

The First thing is to have an untroubled mind. The Second thing is to know your purpose. Illigitimati Non Carborundum

6 hours ago, revolve40 said:

....interested to know if 2300 Euro is the going rate for TISA wheels...

This gentleman is appealing to a market that I thought had not yet reached the U.S. -- and I, admittedly, don't know where his tiSA wheel buyer is located.  Given the current exchange rate of €1 = $1.13, that's $2,600.  I've recently purchased 6x14 genuine Alpina NK steelies for half that much and I thought I was at the top of the U.S. market...

Guess not.

There must be a couple of tiSA owners out there with very deep pockets!

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi Andreas, 

Would you happen to have any of the following for an E9 as found potentially on a B2S or otherwise.

- Alpina Oil Cooler

- Alpina Big Front Brakes

- Alpina Belt Driven Differential Oil Cooler

- Alpina Dead Pedal

- Alpina VDO 3 Gauge Pack

Thanks,

DTS