• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attempted cross country

Finally picked up my little 1972 02 in Portland , drove to Peddleton OR then headed to Missoula MT , she was crushing 85mph at 4 k happily humming , unfortunately 3 hours out of Missoula the engine broke clank clank , total rebuild is in order :( i will head back to Boseman MT in 4 or 5 weeks and try it again and hopefully get her home to KY

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, AceAndrew said:

Autoworks in Bozeman has 2002/m10 experience if you need a place.

Hi thanks , exactly what I did , worth the $250'tow just to have somebody who knows what to do correctly or to improve it . Cheers thanks for looking out !

Bozeman Montana. Was there 40 years ago. Where the Rockies meet the Praries. Ditto with Ace, small town living at its best. Look up Jed, he took us in without hesitation, more hospitality than I've ever seen. Keep us posted. Godspeed on your journey. 

Happy Trails to u~ Dave Miller
76 Golf~Rhiannon~BM Mascot~*~97 328is~Silver Ghost~*~68 1600~Wisperin Beast~*~70-02~Bumble Beast~*~76 02~Beast~

Keep smilin all the way