• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We are back

steve k.

but you already know this

And yet, some of us are slower than others, and like having things explained! ;)

Steve, thanks once again for all of the hours, sweat and effort you put into this site.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Steve,

Your Blood, Sweat and Tears are much appreciated!

Or should it be is much appreciated?

Whatever... Thanks!

-Bob

BSandT.jpg

-Bob
(current: 1972 Malaga 2002, VIN 2584644, build date July 26, 1972)

Previous: 1973 Sahara 2002 #2585896 (RIP), 1969 1600, 1971 2002, 1964 Triumph Herald convertible, 1965 Triumph Herald convertible, 1961 Triumph TR3A, 1967 Triumph TR4A-irs, 1959 Austin Healey 100/6, and about 10 other cars (most of which were quite boring)...

On 4/28/2016 at 9:18 AM, steve k. said:

We are back, but you already know this. Sorry, had some database issues, but we have recovered.

Steve k.

Heya Steve, I'm experiencing problems with receiving emails on updates to an article. Usually I get a message telling me everytime something new is posted in parts for sale but I no longer receive those messages....what do

Thank you kindly

Pete 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, blackmesa533i said:

Heya Steve, I'm experiencing problems with receiving emails on updates to an article. Usually I get a message telling me everytime something new is posted in parts for sale but I no longer receive those messages....what do

Thank you kindly

Pete 

Only an article?  and nothing else?  Were you receiving updates to that article before?  Can you post a screenshot of the top screen for it?

thanks

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store