• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long WTB List: Tan interior, Turbo Rear Spoiler, Headlight Buckets etc

LikeStig

11:15pm 3/17/2016: Updated List Below, may add parts later and will bump post if I do. Thank you everyone for your help.

I am looking for the following parts:

2x Rubber hood side seals, the pieces that go through the hood rod FOUND
2x Front bumper rubber covers. These are the rubber pieces which seal off the front bumper mount holes on early cars.
4x Brake line body seals, the rubber grommets where the brake lines exit the engine bay FOUND
1x Hood seal FOUND
1x Pedal box rubber pad FOUND
2x windshield Chrome front and rear and chrome joiner
2x B-Post rubber seals, this is where the vent window meets the hinge FOUND
2x Front door Vent window gaskets, the rubber which seals the windows in their frame FOUND
1x Turbo/Zender rear spoiler. Not interested in anything over $200 otherwise I'll do NOS, thanks though.
1x Set of Headlight buckets, good headlights are a plus too FOUND
1x Passenger side window in good shape FOUND

I'm also interested in a good set of Tan front and rear door cards/panels and a tan rear bench.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by LikeStig

Blunt has the rubber you are looking for.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40