• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help a Canadian out?

Hi folks, still busy with my 911 hotrod, but the 73 tii needs new throttle linkages to get to the bottom of my AFR woes.  I want to get the Probimmer set.  Things is, they are a small business and don't do paypal or credit card.  They are looking for cheque or money order.  I suppose I could get off my rump and mail one to them, but it is cold up here, and I have little time to get to the bank given that I also work (beyond) bankers hours. 

Anyway, does anyone here live nearby?  Could I paypal you the money to pay for it/shipping in person at their shop?  Heck, I would even give you a little something for your troubles (like the cost of me doing a bank draft).  They are willing to mail it to me in Canada. 

I know this is a bit of an odd request, but just looking into options. 

Thanks for any help. 

John

p.s. No, I am not an African prince, and I do not need your bank account number for transfer of my millions offshore.  If you are an African prince, no offense but I am not giving you my bank account number.        

Edited by gliding_serpent

1973 2002Tii (Pacific Blue)

1984 911 3.2 Carrera (Platnum Metallic)

2009 328xi (Black Sapphire Metallic)

2010 Mazda Speed3 (Black Metallic)

Can also buy the 85mm rod jig from a vendor here or on ebay. 3D printed for about $35.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40