• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND: IS 3-Spoke Steering Wheel

RhodyM20

I have a 3-spoke wheel, but it doesn't appear to be a 320is wheel.  Not sure what it's from, but it was on my first 2002 when I bought it.  It has fine teeth, rather than the coarse teeth found on a 2002 steering wheel.

https://plus.google.com/+GriceMulligan/posts/7m9xAw9eg6u

Grice

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

I have a recovered and thickened e21 sport wheel. The wheel was made thicker and recovered in black leather with black stitching. Its too nice for my winter beater. Id rather someone with a nice car enjoy it. Id need a ratty wheel to replace it with  It would have to be something in the same diameter or close. 

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I have a recovered and thickened e21 sport wheel. The wheel was made thicker and recovered in black leather with black stitching. Its too nice for my winter beater. Id rather someone with a nice car enjoy it. Id need a ratty wheel to replace it with  It would have to be something in the same diameter or close. 

While that sounds perfect, I do not have an coarse spline wheels for trade - only an E28 sport steering wheel, which is different from the MTech and of course, fine spline.

Edited by RhodyM20

While that sounds perfect, I do not have an coarse spline wheels for trade - only an E28 sport steering wheel, which is different from the MTech and of course, fine spline.

I have an LSX powered E12 this is in that I drive in the winter. While its ratty looking it has a certain cool factor. I dont really want to put a stock e12 wheel in it. If I could come up with any ratty 350mm wheel Id be down for letting this one go

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com