• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

-

Hello '02 Everyone,

Here is a Clean, Straight Early Passenger-side Grill From Current '02 Parts Inventory of #2,300+ Parts.

To Date I Have Shipped Over #815 Orders in Over 21 Countries With #300+ 2002 Friends : )

* Same-Day Shipping = Your Order *

Important Aesthetic '02 Part Needed For Early Model Restoration and Daily-driver Roundie Car.

** Have Recently Seen Lesser Quality Early Grills Sell For More Than $200 each Side And Rate This One Better than Those **

Every Item In Inventory Is Priced Based Upon Perfection. This Early Model Grill Rates a Solid "8-8.5-Out-of-10"   : )

1%20Pass%20Grill_zpsyqmbyvkh.jpg

5%20Pass%20Grill_zpscwigh97g.jpg

Cosmetics "Very-Good" in Straight Condition . . . . Most Important  : )

Was Keeping This For A Restoration Project -- Decided to Let it Go. 

3%20Pass%20Grill_zps8jcn9pyf.jpg

Currently These Grills Are NLA from Germany and have been Back-ordered from the Factory for more than 2 Years.

This Grill's chrome has some light pitting from Normal Wear but it is not Severe at all, with an Overall Condition of a

solid 8+ that rates very good. BMW Price is a whopping $482 each side!!

2%20Pass%20Grill_zpsxfo2ngaw.jpg

SAVE 62% Off = NEW Early Grill @ $482 . . . . . . . Priced at $185 for this One!

8%20Pass%20Grill_zpsnk48ufej.jpg

Camera Flash actually makes any imperfections look worst than they are.

This is a Really Solid Early Grill Will Look Great on Your Roundie!!

10%20Pass%20Grill_zpsgakudf5e.jpg

The Early Model Side Grill with Black Slats Retails For $482 @ Side from BMW (currently NLA).

9%20Pass%20Grill_zpsqpkxemvo.jpg

SAVE $297 Over New!!

This Grill Pictured above is $185  + Shipping $16.45 including Insurance

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYMENT IS VIA: Google Wallet for FREE OR SquareUp Credit Card Invoice for + 2.75% More

You are Welcome to Contact me directly, Call OR Text: 303 - 999 - 1190

Passenger Side Grill Fits Inside a Custom Box  Ships USPS Priority Mail Flat-rate Box which is  $16.45 and Includes Insurance  =  Simple Enough

In General Shipping is most commonly via USPS with the Parcel Select service which is Distance sensitive. Here, the weight of the package determines the Shipping cost. OR Priority Mail which is Flat-rate in standard boxes

"If It Fits – It Ships"

Large Packages between 60 lbs. and 100 lbs. may ship FedEx Ground. Larger shipments heavier than 100 lbs. are sent via Common Carrier with Pilot Freight who has 75 warehouses in major cities around the country.

Every Single Package is Shipped with Insurance.

I will ship to anywhere in the World : )

As always, thanks for Looking!

Bryce

Feel Free to Call OR Text Bryce: 303 -- 999 -- 1190

Always the Fastest Method!

post-42205-0-53431800-1452505168_thumb.j

post-42205-0-83666800-1452505184_thumb.j

post-42205-0-72689900-1452505191_thumb.j

post-42205-0-60122300-1452505200_thumb.j

post-42205-0-85584600-1452505218_thumb.j

post-42205-0-09673400-1452505242_thumb.j

post-42205-0-63987400-1452505283_thumb.j

post-42205-0-08176100-1452507050_thumb.j

post-42205-0-56730700-1452507059_thumb.j

Edited by DenverTii

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

USE CAUTION, THIS SELLER HAS A SHADY REPUTATION

he's known for taking money for parts then not producing them or refunding the $'s he collected

if you are new here and don't know this guy its recommended that you read all that you can find about him

before sending him money for anything

do a Google search for Denver Tii and Bryce Veller

2cpw3o4.jpg

read this before sending money to this seller

and read some of these links...

https://www.google.c...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

http://www.bmw2002fa...sc.q=denver tii

http://www.bmw2002fa...eller&gsc.sort=

http://www.drive2.ru/l/5886098/

if you absolutely can't resist his charming personality have him send you the part before you pay him or arrange to pick them up in person...you'll want to see and inspect the part...his parts aren't always as advertised, if they exist at all

+++++++ 1

I still haven't gotten an answer to this - EVERY other forum group I'm involved with would have done this long ago. 

you'd have to speak to the owner, Steve but FAQ has always had a no ban policy which the majority agrees with

once banning starts it's dictatorial, who is qualified to decide right from wrong, what we can or can't talk about or say...who's going to play god with our speech...personally i think the majority does a pretty darn good job policing the joint

i've appointed myself with the help of my official deputy to be Bryce Veller aka Denver Tii's guardian angel....

Why isn't he banned?

Because despite having dropped the ball in the past, he's been nothing but reliable for me and I'm sure others who are just too afraid to speak up in fear of being on Etsy's bad side. She seems to be the mother hen of the FAQ F/S/T section and has taken her role as ' Bryce Vellers Guardian Angel' very seriously. 

I find it very frustrating as someone who has been selling on Ebay, Craigslist and multiple other car forums since 2005 to see this behavior from a senior member of the community here. On other forums, this is considered 'thread crapping' and 'witch hunting' and is a bannable offense in itself. People can see with their eyes the 31-0-10 feedback rating and they can use their discretion, without other people influencing them, whether or not they want to purchase parts from Bryce. 

It's spam, it's obnoxious and it's unprofessional from a business owner such as yourself. 

well it is what it is i didn't make his bed & don't have to sleep in it ....

are there still people out there that Veller crap'd on....has he either returned all the money he took of furnished all the parts...are all the buyers whole....the question has been asked several times by different people here and it still has never been addressed by Veller...as a matter of fact he has made a zero contribution to FAQ...his history is only selling real and imaginary parts that didn't measure up to his infomercial ads, for the most part he has only pissed off a bunch of honest people...the way Veller introduced himself by screwing a people is a 1st impression most don't easily forget

maybe so but i doubt that anyone is not speaking out in defense of Veller because of me...it might cause me to see things in a different light if some of the established members spoke up for him instead of the occasional shill bidders that comes along when things get hot

I can't speak for what he has or hasn't done in retribution to those who have been or felt like the have been wronged, that's not why I'm here.

I'm hear to make light of the spam you so proudly display on each and everyone single one of his post. It's tiresome and again, unprofessional. I'm positive there are members are who are sick and tired of opening a thread and seeing you jump down this mans throat. Unfortunately, none of them have any interest in standing up to one of the forums most outspoken and tyrannical members. Kudos to you for ruling the F/S/T with an iron fist, but I think it's time to move on. Why don't you pin a post to the top of this section, airing your grievances about Bryce.

Try letting people who have actually made purchases from him speak up, instead of you doing all the speaking for them. You may find it gets pretty quiet when you're not on your soapbox. And please, stop posting in every-single-one-of-his-threads. 

I'd also like to bring to light this image you repeatably use:

Lets start with:
Capture.JPG

e34john ( http://www.bmw2002faq.com/user/46047-e34john/?tab=feedback ) : This user has made two posts, both complaining about Bryce. Nothing else, nothing more. Both of which you were so happy to highlight here.

Then there is:
denver%2Btii.JPG

ws9848 (http://www.bmw2002faq.com/user/47203-ws9848/?tab=feedback): Well he has a profile photo, and made a grand total of 16 posts, what a contributor to these forums. Oh whats that, over half of his posts are him bashing Bryce? What a surprise.

Just saying, this looks a little fishy. If you review his 10 negative feedbacks, you'll see two people left double negatives for the same sale (feedback fraud on most forums) and aside from the oldest negative feedback only one other member who has left feedback has more then 20 posts. It's just all super fishy.

Edited by Tanktheory

there's a big risk to not "spamming" his threads with the facts....new guys show up every day and if they don't know, they could easily make a costly mistake sending him money for a part that may or may not be shipped to them or be as he advertised it....they can compare the good with the bad then if they decide to risk dealing with him and lose it's their fault as much as it is Vellers

FWIW, 99.999% of new members think about the forum search feature or know it exists or how to use it if they stumble upon it

i'm sorry to spam his threads or however you view it but it's just a restatement of the facts...it's not any different than a bad credit rating following you around for 7-10 years...

even with his checkered past, i concede that from all that i know some buyers did actually have a good experience

debate is good, you agree?

Debate is great, that's why were here. I think more people have had positive experiences with Bryce then negative. I wont say his feedback score on this one website is a particular end all be all, since I'm here he sells else where and in person. However, 30+ and 6- (Double negatives from the same person on the same sale is bull) says that he's doing a damn good job at what he does more then he isn't.

Restatement of the facts shows that the majority of these people who left the negative feedback look to me, as accounts created with the sole purpose to leave bad reviews and made bad posts about him. Again, one member has 400+ posts and one has 1000+ post, out of the 6 "legitimate" reviews that have been left. 

Also, other peoples credit scores are made public record for a reason because it creates bias on judgement before even having the opportunity to get to know someone- or in this case buy from someone. Unfortunately, under his name is his feedback score which is public- don't you think that's enough?

Again, I see it's your personal mission to do justice for all who have been wronged here. I still think it's time you let these "victims" speak for themselves since it seems (based off feedback) you have never made a purchase from Bryce. This would be the equivalent to me going in all your threads about carpets and saying the quality is terrible and the pieces are oddly shaped, ect ect. I've never bought a carpet from you but hooray 1st amendment rights, we can say whatever we please, but it truth or not.

Edited by Tanktheory

there's a big risk to not "spamming" his threads with the facts....new guys show up every day and if they don't know, they could easily make a costly mistake sending him money for a part that may or may not be shipped to them or be as he advertised it....they can compare the good with the bad then if they decide to risk dealing with him and lose it's their fault as much as it is Vellers

FWIW, 99.999% of new members think about the forum search feature or know it exists or how to use it if they stumble upon it

i'm sorry to spam his threads or however you view it but it's just a restatement of the facts...it's not any different than a bad credit rating following you around for 7-10 years...

even with his checkered past, i concede that from all that i know some buyers did actually have a good experience

debate is good, you agree?

I have been hesitant to jump in in the past not wanting to "get involved".

I was the new guy Esty is referring to when I first got on the forum - seduced by the great photos Bryce takes of clean parts and his promises over the phone of speedy delivery of above average parts... many months and phone calls (initiated by me of course) listening to Bryce make excuses and sad stories about why he could not provide my order, after having paid Bryce in advance for the parts, I ended up with "most" of what I purchased.

Sadly I used very few of the parts as they were subpar / broken / or at minimum not what was represented... or so late in delivery I sourced them from other places more quickly to keep my project going. It was the single worst experience I have had buying parts over the internet on this forum or in the past for other project cars. I will never purchase another part from Bryce - I looked at this thread only because I am in need of a grill...and wanted to remember what one looked like :)

I am thankful for Esty dropping in on these threads, I view it as a help to an otherwise fantastic community of trustworthy folks - I wish I had been fortunate enough to read a similar post before I got snookered.

I had a very different experience purchasing from Esty...easy / predictable / quality product at a probably too low price.

This is my opinion and experience - to each their own.

Edited by ibewebbman