• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stickers/decals renovation and liveries

noboco

Hi Kamil,

Do you have a complete set of engine compartment decals including the paint color decal. It would be a total of four, paint color, tire pressure, fuse panel code, and battery charging directions (both in German and English), What would the cost be?

Thanks

Dave,

Colorado

Hello Dave,

we don't have complete sets YET! ;) But we are getting close, we have paint color and tire pressure.

Anyone can help with the text and the dimensions of these two :

fuse panel code, and battery charging directions (both in German and English)

If so, we will make these no problem. I will do my research, but any help would be appreciated :)

As promised, here are the VIN door jamb sticker, NON-catalyst and the emission sticker :)
For pricing PM me, they will be available on noboco.co as well.

Steve the paint sticker should be ready tomorrow, then we are good to go :) We will be in touch.

2016-01-28-11.09.11_zps4dwbbzcz.jpg

2016-01-28-11.06.56_zps9ltittjg.jpg

2016-01-28-11_zpslybusvih.jpg

They are gorgeous, Kamil! I'll email you.

Thanks and regards,

Steve

Edited by noboco

2016-01-28-11_zpslybusvih.jpg

Oops, Kamil,

Minor typo:

The NON-CATALYST sticker should say "1976" rather than "1070". My '76 feels "old-fashioned" some days, but not THAT old-fashioned!

Thanks and regards,

Steve

post-41123-0-89657300-1453992545_thumb.j

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

2016-01-28-11.06.56_zps9ltittjg.jpg

And solely for those who are really nutty -- you know who you are, you're the type that thinks my views are "normal" -- I want to point out that the door-mounted VIN stickers changed at least once. I believe the change occurred with the transition from round taillight to square taillight, as the disclosed weights changed. I don't recall if there are other differences; there might be. So...I believe these stickers changed from a.) inked to perforated dates and VIN, AND b.) earlier weights to the above 3,300, 1,660, and 1,780 pounds, with the appearance of the square taillight cars. My '73's sticker is currently in its "Malaga phase," so I don't have a good image of the earlier style (photo below to enhance my credibility AND remind people to NOT paint their car's VIN sticker, duh!).

I would love to see from other forum members: a.) whether there were additional styles of the door-mounted VIN sticker; b.) when the door-mounted VIN stickers were first applied (the earliest cars had none); and c.) whether my proposed square-taillight cut-off is accurate.

And, by the by, the perforated manufacturing dates and VIN's use digits that are each 4-holes wide and 5-holes high, as shown in my '76's VIN sticker!

Thanks and regards,

Steve

post-41123-0-05437200-1453993606_thumb.j

post-41123-0-50941000-1453994419_thumb.j

Edited by Conserv

I need more of you Steve, you have a lot of great information :D

I'm new to the 2002 world and I would love to get to know it better, as you could see I have a separate topic regarding our own 2002 that we are renovating right now. We want to make it as authentic as possible :)

By the way, great sticker :D

Edited by noboco

Oh, and this one should say "1972" rather than "1072."

And as you say, Kamil, I think it's great to get these out in the public eye so we can work out these typos.

On the other hand, there are typos in the originals (as opposed to the duplicates), that I, personally, DON'T want to correct. For instance, in the 1976 NON-CATALYST sticker, the original stickers appear to read "USEPA" whereas the correct form should have been "US EPA." As soon as I see a clean version of this sticker WITHOUT the typo, I will know it's a duplicate!

Best regards,

Steve

Someone with a '72 tii needs to resolve this. In the above sticker, "000 + 50 RPM" is probably a typo, but I don't know what the original showed. Perhaps 900 + or - 50 ?

'72 tii owners, we need input! '73 tii owners, is your sticker identical to this BUT FOR a "1973" in lieu of a "1972"? At some point the black-on-silver, perforated, self-destructing EPA sticker was replaced by the white-on-black "non-self-destructing" type, akin to the version on my '76 (shown previously in this thread).

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv