• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stickers/decals renovation and liveries

noboco

Hi Guys!

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Kamil.

I’ll get right to it :) We make engine decals an liveries mainly for Porsches, you can find most of our current work here: http://car-bone.pl/

Right now, we are thinking about broadening our horizons :D

We are creating something BRAND NEW, a completely new brand NOBOCO, it’s so fresh that we don’t even have a logo yet :D But it won’t take long, trust me :)

We want to help out all of the car nuts restore their babies to their former glory.

Everyday, we find new stickers to reproduce, come up with new designs, and help customers decide which way to go to do something really cool with their cars.

Maybe you are working on your project, and you find yourself in a need of restoring some stickers? Have an idea for a livery?

Just send me a PM, and I’m sure we’ll figure something out ;)

Cheers!

Kamil

Oh, just in case, here’s some of our work:

carbone_porsche_guido_1_1_zpstt5ts0ag.jp

carbone_martini_rwb_hk_2_zpsisyvnfkm.png

carbone_porsche_turnwald_99351211900_1_z

carbone_quarter_window_sticker_911sc_1a_

carbone_carmann_plate_2_zpsveo3efim.jpg

carbone_vin_sticker_zpsp2idlxd3.jpg

carbone_porsche_vin_decal_1_zps7ff668eb.

carbone_porsche_vacuum_hose_99300610909_

Edited by noboco

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tanktheory!

I'm behind what they're doing. They are offering a service and a very good one at that. What you decide to do with the product you purchase is up to you.

Here's something we are working on right now :)

noboco_bmw_2002_1_zpsvumfrior.jpg

There are already several vendors for the under hood decals on most 2002s. (Jaymic, LaJolla Independent, 2002AD, Walloth u. Nesch, etc…) So you might find we're not a big profit group for you.

There is *ONE* decal that no one is currently manufacturing, however. These changed between years, and are located under the hood of some models, and on the door, on other 2002 models. Silver emissions compliance information decals.

These are of course USA specific…. but not available ANYWHERE. Here's your chance to make a unique product we DO need/want.

Printed on "tamper-proof" vinyl.

I've heard great things about your products…. but the market is already flooded with all those other BMW factory-under hood decals.

If you would like a hi resolution photo of mine, I can be contacted via e mail: zenwrenchpaul@yahoo.com Located in Eastern USA.

post-34474-0-13543200-1449959493_thumb.j

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

We're going to make that sticker happen ;)

We are going to make many stickers anyway, because we are working on our own BMW 2002 :)

Very often stickers available on the market are simply not good enough, we are searching for the originals, and only then we are making a replica (a good one ;) )

I'm very happy to hear that you know our products :)

Hi Kamil,

I'm sorry the link I gave you didn't work.  Try this for a clearer photo with better color:  Get into Google, type in:  Autoflug seatbelts for 1973 BMW 2002-photos, then go down to the seventh line of photos, and in the middle photo is a close up.

Happy Holidays,

Richard Palmer