• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Billet 2002 Steering wheel hubs available soon

LimeySteve

I have just OK'd the prototype hub , billet aluminum they will be available in anodized clear & anodized black , the production will be Nardi 6 bolt & Momo 6 bolt which is what our wheels have .The hub is 2 1/2" tall & the horn wire is installed. Sorry for the rubbish picture .

iO4kgnc.jpg

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

They have a horn contact I'll be working on the turn sig canceler too before selling them.It's been a long time coming but worth the wait I cannot do the rubber thingy Momo Stylee  , too tacky for me ;) .

Edited by LimeySteve

1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

I have a Momo hub and I agree the rubber thingy isn't too attractive.  However, that rubber thingy covers a hub which was intended to collapse in the event of a front-end collision and presumably offering the driver some small measure of protection.  I'm not an engineer nor am I poo-pooing your design, which I like, but is there nothing to be said for a hub that collapses as opposed to one that doesn't?  Just asking.,

OK , the horn is worked out & so is the turn signal cancelling, it works great , now the prototype goes to the M/C shop for completion of the order, hopefully in 45 days we will have new Billet Steering Wheel Hubs for Momo & Nardi steering wheels ( LimeWorks wheels too :) ). Thanks for you that have expressed interest , I'm Jazzed.

Steve