• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do Not Buy From Denver Tii !!!

mobius74

this morning I wake up to a friendly enough email from DenverTii- "it's been along time....I have tons of parts ---"private sales not listed ""any where""..sounds right fishy- and for some reason the Name Bryce jumped out at me- then it hit me!!!

glad I checked in the forum last week and caught this post!

I don't ever recall buying from him - IF I did it was blind ebay purchase and it worked out?? No clue- 

But I think it's odd to get the email when I see soooo many un-happy customers..? MAYBE?? maybe he had my info from a long time back- that I know of , in the last 6 years I have not purchase anything that came from Denver..

Edit:

got second email - after telling  him his rep was bad ( " name mud" etc..)     BUT  I HAVE TO SAY THIS-   - WOW- blind eBay purchase that did go well , a couple years back - worked out great- OVER priced maybe - BUT IT WOKRED OUT GOOD

SO I have to say I did business with Bryce and it all went as it should have - neutral  party here- BUT so many folks have bad feelings, even if only half of them are true then what do I believe....

Edited by krash

He seems to do that... keeps everyone's email and phone numbers for sure. Maybe his plan is to wait until he thinks you've forgotten about a bad deal, then go back and fish for more cash to buy more parts from himself. I think the members here are seen as his personal temporary checking accounts while he goes to auctions and gets whatever his heart desires. If he happens to make some sales, fine, but they better not require any effort at all or it's not happening for the buyer.

31436374517_8d8d287049_o.jpg.2d76303dce729a94519ce58b66156f83.jpg

Add me to the list of dissatisfied customers.

Same story as the others here - Bryce claimed "Perfect" trim pieces

Thay took countless emails and threats to receive. When they arrived after months of waiting...

The trim was not as described. I wont put it on my car, had small dents in it.

I wont buy anything from him again - thats it for me

Clearly, he is over his head and should consider scaling down, FIFO and asking for some integrity for Xmas.

JSO

strange things do happen...i emailed him a year or so ago using one of my spam email address, not identifying myself...i never bought anything, i just inquired about something i saw on a list he published....i also got an email to that address yesterday inviting me to his private parts sale with his usual garbage that he has ship'd over 6 million parts with over 7 million satisfied customers

be careful of the holiday scammer guys & gals...especially one known here as Denver Tii real name Bryce Veller located in Denver, CO...now that some time has passed since he was tar'd & feather'd by the forum he's fishing for new prey

Gmail address BryceVeller @ Gmail

WK:  303-292-1001

MB:  303-999-1190

FX:   303-600-0033

*i find it ironic & humorous that the business listed to his work phone number is called Mark Target which operates from a private mail box type business....

be careful and don't become his next Mark or Target

Don't do business with Bryce Veller aka DenverTii living in Denver

When we are cheated and/or treated poorly we have very long memories. When ever this seller posts an ad we all should continue to post our very poor experiences with him so others do not fall into the Bruce Veller abyss. If you send Veller money you should expect NOTHING of quality in return!!! In fact you should not even expect him to send you poor quality items months or years later. Once he has your money good luck with even communicating with him. Veller is NOT to be trusted!!!!!!!   Pretty pictures and smooth talking (he seemed so nice on the phone) will not help you upgrade your 2002.

• 3 months later...

I will never buy from him again!

all I wanted were some seatbelts so we talked about what I wanted/needed and I sent money. Then I never heard from denvertii. Finally I heard from him and he had some excuse about mixing up an order with someone with my same first name. so, after not receiving anything again I opened a paypal dispute and I was immediately sent a tracking number so I cancelled the dispute. however, when I received my package it did not have everything I was told would come with the seatbelt and by then it was too late to open another dispute. it was really the worst internet transaction I have ever been involved with.

Lesson learned I trust, never end a dispute until you have the parts/money etc & you are fully satisfied .

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell