• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do Not Buy From Denver Tii !!!

mobius74

I'll be honest, I'm busier than hell this summer and have almost no time to check the FAQ but saw this and brought me in to comment.

He's just a leach on the 02 community, screws people, sends em shitty parts, and asks extremely high prices for shitty parts! Absolutely absurd! Im a pretty chill guy until one of my friends gets screwed and I consider pretty much every 02 guy (or gal) a friend!

I know the parts car world of 2002's well, I've cut up two 2002's, saved three (two of which would of gotten canned), parted a 320i, and purchased a number of parts lots to get them back on the market again. Ive had nice cars come through my hands for dirt cheap to save em and rehome them, and anybody who knows me or has bought parts knows I'm a college kid (was a high school kid doing this for a while too) trying to support my 02 hobby on a shoe string budget and yes I could get more for my parts, but keeping a fellow enthusiasts 2002 on the road and parts prices attainable is way more important! If you like your hobby, you support it! Not try to get every dime out of a part just so you can cut up another nice car that someone could of enjoyed!

So if it were my choice, get rid of this guy, ban the guy, I know we dont ban but in very rare cases, but this is one in my humble opinion. Sometimes you just gotta do it.

Happy 02'ing everyone and stay safe out there on the inter webs!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

• 2 weeks later...

I have ordered from Bryce, really nice guy, and yes, parts took forever. One thing he doesn't do is lie about the descriptions. If anything he has always overstated the issues with parts for me. He has helped me out with the late deliveries by not charging me for other parts I have asked for, etc.

He does have a large selection of parts. Anyone in Denver with good organization willing to help him out. Let him cut up and make ready and you partner to sell and ship? Could be lucrative.

Again, I hate to see this happening to him. He is genuinely a nice guy and he has always made good for me. 

Denver Tii - get someone to help you!

Former owner of Ivory, first 02, 74 base Chamonix Automatch with AC

Former owner of Ebony, '76 Schwarz, never missed a Grateful Dead concert

You drive new cars, you experience an '02

DO NOT EXPECT him to move onto another business!!!! He will just wait until he believes things have calmed down and go back to his old tricks. The only prevention/protection for future scamming is blanket coverage on this site of REGULAR warnings in whatever sections to ALL readers of this site of this seller"s rotten   reputation and underhanded criminal behavior. I for one will regularly WARN our readers of this dishonest seller until he stops advertising on FAQ.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just want to give you a heads up on what my experience has been with Denver Tii. I placed a pretty good size order in back in April and it has been nothing but a pain trying to get the order delivered. Bryce is a nice guy but not very good business owner. I have literally spent multiple times on the phone listening to excuses and empty promises. He even went as far as sending a tracking number without ever sending anything. As of about 4 months dealing with this my order is partially complete and now he wont even respond to my emails. Looks like I will be at the loosing end of the deal and if your on the fence buying from him I hope this helps.

Sounds like my experience with him.

Then he makes ME ouy to be Bad guy for canceling order!

This guy is nothing but problems, should be BANNED from selling here.

He doesnt learn.

Edited by ArdenK

Arden

http://ardens-2002tii.blogspot.com/

71 2002, tii, Schwarz

72 2002 tii, Polaris

76 Trans Am, Sterling Silver

96 Volvo 850, Daily Beater

Parts Cars: 73 2002 Malaga, 74 2002 tii Granatrot & 76 2002 Verona

I am not taking any sides with Denvertii, nor do I support this act of not sending the right part or not sending any part at all but I must say that Denver Tii was supporting the community by providing lots of parts. Maybe price was at the high end sometimes but truth is he had lots of common and not so common parts and in the end he was doing service to provide these parts to many who received what they bought.

I hate to see this happen to him. It looked like he was doing well in the parts business and should have taken it seriously enough to make it right 100%. I hope he can resolve the issues with the people he owes money to and get back in good standing with everyone on this board. Maybe he gets a second chance.

We are quick to burn someone down here as soon as they do something wrong and that is very easy in the digital world but the trail of flame may not be so kind to the extent of his effort. Maybe he has a family depending on him. Yes, this does by no means allow anyone to steal someone's money nor does it excuse this kind of behavior but maybe we can give him a chance to resolve the issues and continue build a trust again. Yes, there are people here always feeding on negative news, always waiting to flame anyone given a chance but the truth is we are not perfect and not everyone has had the privilege of good honest up bringing but that doesn't mean they can't change, learn from their mistakes. It can be as small as poor management to a character issue. Whatever it is, I hope Bryce fixes it and we have the heart to forgive and move on. I am no saint but I do believe in basic fundamentals of humanity. Just my 2002 cents. I love this board. I love the people here and I hate to see people burn in negative news.

DTepe

He's been doing this crap for years.

He's ALWAYS looking for new suckers to burn.

He's had second, third, fourth chances.

I'm amazed he's still around.

Arden

71 2002, tii, Schwarz

72 2002 tii, Polaris

Thats not a noce think to say guys how many of you's run your own business really its hard times these days really

Bryce creates hard times for himself, he deserves no sympothy.

If he was honest maybe but he isn't.

".he's like a termite or roach"  ... Well said !

Arden

71 2002, tii, Schwarz

72 2002 tii, Polaris

• 1 month later...

After my fiasco with him, he also had the audacity to email me and ask if I'd like to try again, since he still had not moved the engine I paid for.

Everything seems great up front, then he sits on your money for as long as he can, and doesn't lift a finger if it requires ANY effort at all.

31436374517_8d8d287049_o.jpg.2d76303dce729a94519ce58b66156f83.jpg

Bryce has disappeared ! I still did not received my center console, and now he ignore me on skype. 

I'm in Brazil and there is nothing I can do. I lost a lot of money with him :(

not taking sides with Veller but i tracked the package he sent to you a couple of months ago and at that time, on that day, it showed that there had been one or 2 attempts to deliver a package to you with the tracking number you posted on the forum in your 1st post about this issue (CJ457290473US )and that it was rescheduled to deliver on a different date....

unfortunately the tracking is not effective now.....what did the post office deliver to you or, if applicable, why didn't you claim it from the post office when they couldn't catch anyone at home to make the delivery

I received the grilles (in bad bad bad poor condition, that I really don't want to use in my car. The kidney grille has holes in it!!).

But I bought the grilles AND the center console (complete). The console he said he would send me as soon as he found it on his container, but I've never received.

So, I feel that I was stolen by Bryce.

I received the grilles (in bad bad bad poor condition, that I really don't want to use in my car. The kidney grille has holes in it!!).

But I bought the grilles AND the center console (complete). The console he said he would send me as soon as he found it on his container, but I've never received.

So, I feel that I was stolen by Bryce.

i understand, i was unaware you bought grills too, , maybe i did and forgot...