• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autoflug Seat Belts

I am posting this on general discussion to get a better exposure. I have very nice parts to make 2 sets (that is 4 belts) of high quality Autoflug seat belts, original style. You need to use your original hardware (bolts, metal and plastic washers) otherwise there will be extra charges as they are now very rare to find in good condition.  Buckles are from late model 74-76  with BMW logos and retractors are new German/Euro Autoliv units. Black webbing with new end fittings. Each set will cost for $270+shipping and Paypal. These are not available from anywhere but me. If you are happy with aftermarket Chineze shit, or have deep pockets to buy new belts from BMW, no problem. Yours truly will keep providing NOS style belts to 02 and coupe community, and high end restoration shops as long as I have the parts, which are getting skinny. Please  contact me using PM. I do not accept cores anymore since they are >95% are not recycle-able. Your call.           

FYI, funding will help my restoration of Dieter, a 73 Chamonix roundee. Will take about 2-3 weeks.  

FYI. I'm ignorant on the subject of belts (actually on most subjects) but...

$270 for a set of 4, are the rears 3 -point?

One 'set' is two belts - driver and passenger

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

Hey Al -

Is this for fronts only, or are you doing this for rear belts as well?  I could use a set of rears.

By the way - Porsche belts still looking awesome.

Ken

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

Hey Al -

Is this for fronts only, or are you doing this for rear belts as well?  I could use a set of rears.

By the way - Porsche belts still looking awesome.

Ken

I can do a 3 point or original style rear belts for you. PM me.

It may be tough to restore Dieter in 2-3 weeks, I'm going on vacation for the next two weeks. :D

Right on bro! Guiness soon?