• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 1600 Car Or Parts

MicahDolen

Need to sell my 1600

I will sell everything for $6500 or I will part it out

Excellent 320is Recaro seats and back seat

Euro turn signals

rebuilt engine with high compression, 304 Schrek Cam, Webber side draft carbs, IE light weight flywheel, Tii dizzy and Petronix, custom 3 core radiator, 320is 5 speed, 391 rear end, Stahal Header- jet coated, IE SS exhaust, all poly urethane bushings, IE front and rear sway bars, Tii front struts, bilstein shocks, IE big brake Kit, SS break lines, H and R springs, short shift, new carpet, keyless locks, stereo, custom gauges, custom steering wheel with Alpina button, rear battery kit with shock tower support, fully dyno matted interior, New Rota RB wheels and tires, rebuilt steering box, heater box and petal box, H4 headlights, 320 alternator, Optima battery. Car has Wabasto top/sunroof. Great car has a little rust in the rockers, fenders and hood.

Extra parts, all new BMW seals for doors and more, fenders, hood, motor mounts, bushings+lots more

My car is a driver just needs a little body work and paint (have paint). I would like to sell it outright but I think I can recoup by money parting. I don't want to think about how much I have into this.

If I part it out I would like to find a buyer for the engine and trans first so they can drive it and see how well it runs.

Email me for pricing.

Thanks

Micah

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...