• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Behr Ac Control Knob Assembly 1976

Clematis

I need the AC blower control knob assembly for a Behr AC unit for my '76. The only number on the entire assembly is 200980. The Behr parts list says the part number is 74 906 00 909.

I have attached a picture of the disassembled part. I'm really hoping someone has one or knows where I can get one - it's small, so I can pay for shipping from pretty much anywhere. I just put a brand new compressor in, and the AC is GREAT, but now I'm in DC and can't turn it on!!

Thanks,
Jay

classifieds-42252-0-35055900-1375277700.

Edited by Clematis

1976 2002 - "Augie"
1976 2002 - Under construction
1991 318i - "Ed"

1995 525it

Not a question but...

The tii register (Google it) has pdf versions of the Behr A/C parts and installation manuals, which show both Behr and BMW parts numbers -- not that you can actually buy those parts new! But many of us have found these manuals useful.

As to your switch, someone here will have a working used one (although the switches are sometimes sold as a set, along with the wiring).

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.nostalgicairparts.com/air-conditioning/rotary-blower-fan-switch-111.php

I  have a behr  system and if my switch stopped working I would try and retrofit a modern a.c. switch

The rotary fan blower switch shown there might work. Anyone have an idea how to connect it to the existing wiring?

s.jpgp.jpgx.jpgh.jpgm.jpg

BMW Lotus Healey Miata x 2