• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Bmw 2002 Tii Engine Complete !

pickolly

I have for sale a 1973 bmw 2002tii engine complete with fuel injection system. Sadly to say the bmw was totaled years ago. The car was stripped of its parts and the engine sat in a climate control garage for years. The engine ran when taking out years ago. With any used engine while its out should be gone over before installing. I would go over all seals and put a new head gasket on while its out of the car just so they are fresh. Asking 1200.00 plus shipping local pick up are welcome. You can email me at dplc222@comcast.net with any questions and request pics and i will email them to you. Serious inquires only please , Thanks

Yes i am in PA 19464 , Thanks Steve How has everything been hope all is good! You get that Wind deflector polished and put on?

All is good, Denny. But I haven't gotten to it!

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

• 3 weeks later...

Where are you located and what is the history on the motor? 

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...