• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Tiny Claim to 02 Fame

Byron

I was just on the Mid-America 02 Fest website again and realized that the steering wheel picture on the top banner.....is mine. :) I thought "man, I like the way that looks" then realized what I was looking at.

http://midamerica02fest.com/

Make sure to check out the Fest 2013 info page! This event is a must-do for any 02 enthusiast, fan, potential owner, spouse, dog, etc. GO!

Hope to make it again this year but will be heading home early to run. It's OKC Marathon weekend as well.

Byron

76 02 inka

04 r1150r

I too am "forbidden." I feel dirty and unimportant. What would they do if they were hacked by americans?

P

Send out postcards. Keith got tired of reworking the site.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

The wheel is a Grant. I just popped the roundel out of the stock wheel and it fits. It's just slightly smaller so there is a little side to side play but it fit right in. It wasn't hard.

Overseas guys - I assume the site restrictions are for the hacking issue a while back. For the true experience, skip the site a book a plane ticket. There is a Regional Airport in Northwest Arkansas. I'm sure someone would gladly pick you up in a 2002! :)

Byron

76 02 inka

04 r1150r