• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

large Thank You to Jason, aka jayamasaki

jdt10768

In January I posted a request for PPI of a '91 318is brilliantrot in Burbank. Jason (jayamasaki) Ziff and Slavs responded, but Jason happened to be visiting Burbank just at the right time to check this car out for me. He was very professional and thorough, and would accept no payment. I bought the car, and am happy with it. Never would have bought the car if I hadn't had someone look at it beforehand, and it is seldom you find people you can trust on an 'interneck' car forum - But I find that the great majority of faq-ers are honest down to earth cool people. So basically: Thanks Jason! John

photo IMG_0956_zpsf4e40905.jpg

photo IMG_0955_zps5cb21b64.jpg

photo IMG_0957_zpsddbc35d6.jpg

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

beige vinyl interior built in Sept 1990. Came from Oklahoma, unfortunately with hail dents which I am trying to remedy.

You'll really enjoy that car--it's the closest E30 to a 2002 they made, thus my plate "A 9102."

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

This guy has black interior in good condition, and 22nd birthday coming up next week! I like it !

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT