• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What 528 MC part number for the 320 rotor swap with volvo ca

nbristow01

So which MC do I order with my 320 rotors and volvo calipers up front. The calipers are dual line like the stock 02, not single line. Tons of info in the forum searches (my computer quite crashing) and I see E12 this 528 that, E24 E28 but never a part number. So here is what I have found

34311120832.... and use with the 22/8 grommets

34311153919...no idea what grommets I would need

Which of the above is the correct MC part number?

I am certain this may be an aggravating question but I just only want to order once and order right with all parts I may need to complete the swap

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Use the stock MC, it works just fine.

I have been told by several folks that the stock one will work but with very long travel. I would just prefer to have it all so I have normakl trvael and good braking. I spent a lot of money to make it go fast and have not spent a penny to make it stop any better...so time for that to be done prior to installing my dual webers

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

I put slotted/vented/drilled 320 rotors and hubs with 528 calipers with spacers on tii struts into my non tii car last year. I couldn't find a tii MC at a reasonable price so I just left my stock one in for the meantime. The stopping is worlds better than before and to tell the truth, I can't tell any appreciable difference in pedal travel. I have stopped looking for the tii MC. I think this is another one of those stock vs tii exhaust manifold situations where the myth is bigger than the reality.

'71 02 - parts car with not many parts left

'73 02 - weekend toy and money pit

'74 04 - sold in '91

'03 325iT - for trips and bad weather

'03 50cc Honda Scooter - for my 2 mile commute

'06 50cc Honda scooter - wife's commuter

When playing around with brakes and trying to work out what works, its not an exact science , try it and see if you like it , pedal position is a bit personel, I like mine high where some one else might like it lower. Different pads can make a huge dfference as well.Use the advice as advice.Just make sure it WORKS and STOPS your car before you drive any distance.

72/2002 Inca

72tii/2002 "Apple"

70/2002 "Five "

73/2002 "Freeda"

2007 Lotus 7 Replica

2011 Ford xr6 Ute

85 E30 325

70 1600-2 "Orange"