• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fuel reversion ?

Guest_anonymous

School me.

Installing a set of 40DCOE 2. 9.5:1 pistons with a Korman 300 regrind. I'm having fuel mist feedback out of the venturis from a wick of the throttle plates. If I understand the basics of reversion, this is because of the intake cam lobe timing and since a regrind nothing can be done except go faster?

TIA

Daron

Maybe I should site search a little

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/t,347508/start,3/postdays,0/postorder,asc/highlight,/sid,d1fc7b744291a82aa56cdeceb37a4ed2/

Thanks toby.

wow, I was pretty coherent in my youth, wot?

Yeah, a friend put a gravel screen over the inlet of his 125cc 2 stroke race bike.

It then wouldn't run right at all.

Took it off.

Problem solved.

It's wack.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

wow, I was pretty coherent in my youth, wot?

Yeah, a friend put a gravel screen over the inlet of his 125cc 2 stroke race bike.

It then wouldn't run right at all.

Took it off.

Problem solved.

It's wack.

t

+1

I have 125cc and 200cc (well the 125cc is kitted to 210cc and the 200cc is kitted to 265cc) and if they aren't set up exactly as the factory intended they all run like crap.

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76