• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a heads-up idea: a SoCal cars and coffee in Chino

OriginalOwner

Just a heads up, there's a huge awesome car show that morning called the motor 4 toys. It's huge. I'm trying to get my car finished enough to take there for her first run... It's really an amazing group of cars...would be cool to have a bunch of 02s there!!

Stephen

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone Sun is still on and if there is Any weather there is plenty of room inside to hang out and chat!! I know of about ten cars that are coming and 12-15 people. I believe most are staying for lunch!! Hope a few more can make it!!

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It

We are coming for lunch so we'll be there about 11am rain or shine in my 02 , Carol & I are looking forward to it , there is a rumor that our son James may show up in his 02, but you never know with an 18yr old ;)

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

That sucks Nate !!

BTW I'll bring a few key hangers if anyone is interested in an early Christmas gift , they are just $25 free delivery to Chino :)

BMW2002Keyhanger.jpg

1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Now that was a GOOD! time great cars good people and tasty food!! Thanks to everyone who showed up and for those of you who stayed for lunch.... Well you got what you deserved!! WOW!!! what a great group we have here!

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It

What a great lunch we had a Centro Basco, I highly recommend joining us next time, the company , the car & the FOOD was amazing. Not to be missed , a 2 hour lunch , veg soup, salad, blue cheese, home made bread,chicken & rice, steak & fries, flan for desert, coffee , Rose & Red wine , for $25 a head, all you could eat, the sliced tongue should be tried too .

Thanks to Carl & Scott for organizing the event. It has to be monthly , we will be there for sure .

Picturesoffmyphone1818.jpg

Picturesoffmyphone1820.jpg