• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ill be damned

esty

You said the F-word

i couldn't find a fitting einstein quote

Your covered...

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

-Einstein

While I may not be rated on the genius chart, I do believe mudchemist implied that I'm stupid.

Should you happen to be posting a $15K buy it now 2002 on ebay without pictures, perhaps. Should you be one of the people bidding on said BMW, yes.

;)

Mike D

#73 2002 Racer...now with 20% more quack

Still to many parts....

You said the F-word

i couldn't find a fitting einstein quote

Your covered...

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

-Einstein

While I may not be rated on the genius chart, I do believe mudchemist implied that I'm stupid.

Should you happen to be posting a $15K buy it now 2002 on ebay without pictures, perhaps. Should you be one of the people bidding on said BMW, yes.

;)

Brilliant!

But what do I know

I looked up infer on google...

I infer that I can sell my $500 1600 for $2000 if I don't post pics with a mild description.

By posting the Einstein quote I implied that participants in that auction were not at risk of being labelled genius.

BMWnKTM get's it because he understands the whole thing doesn't make sense.

Esty gets it. Esty posted it. I infer from this forum that Esty is an expert in this area.

MarsAttacks signature line is the most fitting post on the thread. I may be implying that MarsAttacks is a genius.

But it is all relative, and everyone here has more smarterer than me.

Mike D

Still to many parts....

Misanthropism can be simply inferred from the fact that after tonight 1/2 the country will think the other half is dumb. (I am referring to the other half folks.)

I really want to see pictures of that 2002. Did anyone email the seller and get some pics?

Mike D

Still to many parts....