• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Austin 02ers

I going to be working in Austin Texas next year on a project, so while I am staying there would be great to see some 02's, attend a few shows and meet some people I've been friends with for many years.

Anyone in Austin area, so we can hook up in the new year?

Email me at; richstern@hotmail.com look forward to hearing from you all.

www.bmw2002.co.uk

Chairman of the 02 Register BMW Car Club (GB) Ltd.

Richard,

If you come down to San Antonio to see the Alamo, let me know.

If the Austin guys have a get together (and I'm not on an overseas project myself), I'll be sure to come up to Austin.

Look forward to meeting you, and, don't forget to bring some UK '02 stickers with you.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Thats great!

We will certainly get together while you are here. Just met up with Gilbert ('73 Fjord 02) from San Antonio for lunch and we spoke of having a tech session late October. Met up with Pip too last week.

It's easy enough to have an unofficial Cars and Coffee event too - there are enough of us here to fill a small parking lot.

You will have a blast in Austin.

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

Good to meet Jason P this past week and looking forward to meeting some other Austin 02er's. J and I spoke of doing a Pertronix install at the proposed 10/12 tech session, if anyone else has a specific tech issue they'd like to work on, please let either Jason or I know. More info to follow.

Gil. Hernandez
'73 2002 - Fjord Blue
Austin, TX