• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear 5 lug hubs interest????

HRDCRE74

Fellow faq'ers

I have been working on a plug and play rear 5 lug conversion hub and now have finished 2 sets for my car.

A few of you have requested 5 lugs and now i may be able to help out. I will be posting up my 5 lug touring project shortly but feel free to contact me directly for the details or questions.

I am using factory tii hubs machined down with custom outter ring. I chose tii hubs due to the extra thickness and they have been said to be hardened as well.

The purpose of this design is to make it as simple as possible. this hub does not require modification of the subframe, trailing arms, or stock brake components. You have a choice with 230mm drums or 250mm drums. Disc brakes will be in the near future.

Fronts as we know is available by using tii struts with e12 hubs. You will also see in my project that i will be using 300mm wilwoods which is available through Ireland.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/p,954000/#954000

To make this possible i will need your hubs. Prefer the tii ones. Cost as of now is $1k for the pair but if we can get higher volume im sure cost wil be lower. This also includes re-drilling of your drums or new drums of your choice.

Thanks in advance,

Le

Dracoruno@gmail.com

626-497-3773

Le,

It's one of those ideas that seems deceptively simple at first... but turns out it is more difficult than expected!

Congrats on a really clean execution. Now if I hadn't already spent big $ for those Schmidt wheels I lusted after...

:)

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

• 6 years later...