• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Art

landon

I went to Denver last weekend to the my daughters art show opening and when I turned the corner I see this drawing of a 2002 staring at me! What a surprise since I have been asking to her to paint a car picture for years now. She does contemporary work and always said I don't do cars. Anyway, her show "Entangles" contained images of her everyday life past and present. I guess growing up riding in a 2002 will leave an impression on you.

Link to her site and picture below.

http://janellewanderson.com/section/315035_Entangles.html[/url]

75 2002 polaris 2365430

88 325ix zinnoberrot

She is very gifted!! Do you think she would do a litho for some of us??

She doesn't do lithos but she could have prints made. She said for a limited production it is still relatively expensive. She also said custom originals may be an option. Best thing is to send her an e-mail through her site and correspond.

75 2002 polaris 2365430

88 325ix zinnoberrot

There is very (very) little o2 art out there. I have a number of ideas that I think people would be attracted to but haven't had the time to develop them further. I did get ahold of this guy (Peter Hutton) regarding the possibility of doing a cut-away of my AlpinA Grp. 2 car. Really nice guy, sent me several of his cards including the one in my post, unfortunately engaged with numerous other projects. He didn't quote me a price even if he could do it, but suggested it would be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

http://www.alpinabmw2002.com/2011/12/vintagehistoric-artwork-peter-hutton.html

www.alpinabmw2002.com

• 3 weeks later...

The 2002 painting was accepted into a juried art show at the Sylvia White gallery in Ventura. Only 3% of entries get accepted! I believe it is for sale at a price of $650. I'm a proud dad , now if I can only commision her to do a custom piece for me?

75 2002 polaris 2365430

88 325ix zinnoberrot

Very cool, there's not enough '02 art out there.

The only piece I've ever seen was at the American LeMans race last year at Mid Ohio. Imagine my surprise as I browsed through the modern corvettes and porches to see this guy looking up at me. Original marker sketch, of course I had to have it.

12%25202%253A39%253A30%2520PM.jpg

Tinker Engineering - 2014

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all

Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep

Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history

Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now

Interesting last name..:)

I'll scan my art work and post....Sorry guys I've been using my iphone / ipad.....Not user firendly with posting pics on the board.

Cool stuff guys keep it coming...

Working on our local blog ? Web site ..

TXBimmer02.com/ Art and more....

Chris Hutton

72 02tii Ceylon 2761758

71 02 Sunroof Riviera 2574316

68 1600 Bristol 1565358

88 535is sold