• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

19mm Anti-Sway Bar Rear, Front/Rear Urethane Bushings, TSW

mihajlo

• [*:6cf21ce609]Rear 19 mm anti-sway bar - this was bought used but never installed on my car.
    [*:6cf21ce609]Front/Rear Anti-sway bar urethane bushings. These have never been used. Parts list shown in the pictures below.
    [*:6cf21ce609]TSW Hockenheim 15x7'' 4 x 100 Wheels. The tires are no good and require replacement. These were bought brand new - the current Kumho's are the original tires. The wheels have about 30K miles on them. They were purchased in May 1999, and originally used on an E30 325i. I put them on my '02, but haven't used them much for the last decade. I can send higher resolution close-ups if desired.
    [*:6cf21ce609]SuperSprint muffler - purchased from BMP in 2000 - I think I have about 15K on it.

I'd prefer to sell these to someone local - I'm located close to downtown San Diego. If you're interested, and from OC or LA, perhaps we can figure something out to reduce your drive.

I also have some other small items, so if you are interested and local you are more than welcome to have a look.

Email (mihajlo AT gmail) or call 310 980 9971. I'm trying to get my 02 running properly and would like to get rid of some things before making more of an investment.

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

IMG_0197.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

• 5 months later...