• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 from holland

Ruub

Hello all,

Since I looked around here more often looking at the great projects I thought it was time to say hello.

My name is Ruben and I'm from Holland.

For half a year now I'm the proud owner of a 73 2002. It runs on gas and gasoline and has a single carb.

After I bought it I only slammed it on benz springs with shortened koni's. And some bbs mesh wheel I found on the web.

Here's a picture at my friends garage:

Afb055.jpg

Greatings from holland

It's great seeing 02's from across the waters! More photos of your car - looks great!

Welcome to the 2002 board!

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the nice replies.

I had some good quality pictures made of the stance and fitment and all but the owner of the camera still hasn't send me the pictures...

On the other hand I did find some old photo's. including 1 from the nurburgring.

Yes brother and I drove it hard.

First picture is at my previous job.

The number plate's behind the glass since I don't like it on the bumper. Got a buckload of tickets for that so now it's on the front again.....

DSC002521.jpg

And here on the ring.

DSC_5347.jpg

There it was still on original springs hence the roll over. besides that the handling of the car was great.

The bumper was bent a bit since I hit my parents house in germany... don't ask me how I do know how to drive. The driveway was just a lil' narrow.

But honestly, running her down the ring was awsome. If u can go there u must take ur bempie. It's worth your while!

greets,

Ruben

Guest Anonymous

Hey Carl,

The most important that has to be done on the car is the welding.

But since I live in a small town stacked full of houses I have no place to weld.

If you have a place to work on it I'd be happy to come over for a weekend or what and we can do some welding on it.

If you're still interested you can send me an e-mail to ruben_dunker@hotmail.com.

gr,

Ruben

Guest Anonymous

Kewl,

Never knew bmw came with original bbs.

Well for now the wheels are the last to be swapped. But if u have some nice 15" wheels I'd be open for a trade.

gr,

Ruben

Guest Anonymous

Kewl,

Never knew bmw came with original bbs.

Well for now the wheels are the last to be swapped. But if u have some nice 15" wheels I'd be open for a trade.

gr,

Ruben