• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what bmw back seats fit on a 2002

cluna

6 series coupe - really nice buckets with a little trimming

IMG_2266.jpg

Trim the backs, they actually give the passengers more leg room compared to the stock seat(seatback is thinner). Really really comfortable.

6 series coupe - really nice buckets with a little trimming

IMG_2266.jpg

Trim the backs, they actually give the passengers more leg room compared to the stock seat(seatback is thinner). Really really comfortable.

Does the fold down center armrest have a "pass-thru" or "ski bag"? That could be handy for hauling home 2x4's and maybe a chrome bumper.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Does the fold down center armrest have a "pass-thru" or "ski bag"? That could be handy for hauling home 2x4's and maybe a chrome bumper.

Provided of course you cut a hole in the bulkhead separating the trunk from the passenger compartment. It could be done though, and it would be kinda cool.

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun

It doesn't, but the backing behind the armrest is just piece of leather glued to fiberglass, you could easily make one. I don't think it's wide enough for a golf bag but skis would fit. Not sure a 2x4 would fit between the end of the trunk and windshield in a 2002. They barely fit in my volvo wagon, 10' sections of steel tube are real interesting to put inside.

• 1 year later...

I realize this is an old post, but anyone know how difficult it is to modify these seats to fit in the back of an 02? i just brought home a set this past weekend, and need to know what I've gotten myself into...

post-8235-1366766633571_thumb.jpg

1974 2002 Malaga tii (Maggie): Work in progress, daily driver

Do a search, it's covered in multiple places. I did it a couple years back, not to crazy. Cut a little, test fit. Cut some more, test fit etc etc.

Tinker Engineering - 2014

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all

Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep

Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history

Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now

i just installed my set last weekend. It took me 1/2 hr. I used a rotozip, forget using a dremel. I did follow/use the armrest angle to rest on the back metal. I am not clipping the seat to the existing bracket. IMO, if you do that the seat is not as comfortable as it could be. I'm making brackets this weekend to secure the top, simple stuff.

If you need help and local to SF (I'm in the east bay), you can drive by check them out and even cut them here. Let me know.