• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Behr A/C Console Mounting Hardware needed...From where?

jrhone

OK I'll send Blunt an email and see if he has this but I am looking for the front mounting hardware for the Behr center console. It has the rear mounting bracket on the back of the the AC unit, bit it looks like the center console bolts onto a bracket just under the AC unit and I dont have that bracket....ideas on a part number and where? Also the 2 knobs?

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Do you mean this little U-shaped bracket that screws to the tunnel? This should be an easy make from a piece of strap metal from hardware store.

1aa51de7.jpg

The front of the console (faceplate) is held to the dash with (2) long screws and (2) aluminum spacers. They are kind of tough to install.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

OK I'll send Blunt an email and see if he has this but I am looking for the front mounting hardware for the Behr center console. It has the rear mounting bracket on the back of the the AC unit, bit it looks like the center console bolts onto a bracket just under the AC unit and I dont have that bracket....ideas on a part number and where? Also the 2 knobs?

bracket-64 51 1 356 692 LOOONG time nla

blower speed knob-64 51 1 355 641 also nla

temp knob-64 51 1 355 643 still available, maybe. 18.60 here. it also fits E3/9

if you have the white behelf's catalogs, the part numbers are in there

Ken Inn

Do you mean this little U-shaped bracket that screws to the tunnel? This should be an easy make from a piece of strap metal from hardware store.

1aa51de7.jpg

The front of the console (faceplate) is held to the dash with (2) long screws and (2) aluminum spacers. They are kind of tough to install.

Thats the one! Ok...Thanks for the pic...I can do some fabbing.

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com