• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Massive - Aluminum race gaz pedal on hinge, w/ bearing

Lee

Cockpit_3.jpg

By Friday June 3rd, I will start offering the infamous aluminum pedal that people have asked me to produce for the past 10 years. ;-) It still uses the stock steel accelerator lever/rod and still swivels around the two steel balls and is captive. So, no chance for the pedal to pop out as is sometimes the case with worn rubber pedals. No holes to drill on the floor pan. Also, no more worry about the steel rod destroying the teflon strip at the back of the pedal, as this new unit comes with a bearing for a smooth operation. Pedal also comes with a brace at the back so that the pedal has very limited back and forth movement, even if you pull the pedal by hand.

Production method for such a low volume product is pretty basic with all parts being laser cut and offered non-anodized. Stainless steel fasteners included.

20 units are being produced

Intro price on the first 10 units will be $55.00cad + $18.00cad shipping

Regular price will be $75.00cad + shipping

Paypal is welcome

As usual, a non-commital list has started. Just add your name if you want to be on the list, no money needed. If you change your mind, then your spot is non-transferable. And the spot is lost.

BTW Don't ask for pictures until June 3rd as the parts are currently being produced ;-)

1. Bob B.

2. Bob B.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take 2, Lee.

To others, just copy and paste the list, then add your name.

Shipping on two units will be $20.00, not 2 x $18.00

1. Bob B

2. Bob B

3. kbmb02

4. kbmb02

5. Mike B

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Lee,

Thanks!!

Bob

3410619 - 74 1802 Verona Touring

3460120 - 74 Verona Touring....... (Sold) sent off to LA.

2760306 - Ultimate driving machine Skidmark 204 car. 72 Inka (Sold)

Formerly the old and slow division of Skidmark Racing. 

I will take one

1975 BMW 2002 - Poly, coil overs, big brakes, rear IE springs, IE front/rear sway bars, turbo flares, strut braces F&R, limited slip, IE header, Recaro, stainless Magnaflo exhaust, rear spoiler, Minilites, 5 OD, etc.

As a technical note. Measurements were taken from my 1969 2002. The steel balls are 10mm in diameter and end-to-end lateral measurement is 62mm. To overcome discrepencies in production at the BMW factory, the two receptacles for the steel balls are cut to 11mm, which should also support increased or reduced distance between the balls (61mm to 63mm). In the worst situation, the two balls can also be slightly pried together or appart to 62mm. A strip of 0.75mm thick teflon will be supplied if you want to cut any play. Simply cut two Ø10mm bushings to fit in the cavities.

Not the final draft ;-)

Image1.png

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

1. Bob B

2. Bob B

3. kbmb02

4. kbmb02

5. Mike B

6. Phil (uxoman)

7. zinertia

8. mlytle

9. dscoff (Jonathan Gormick)

10. williamggruff

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

Universal_Footrest_1.jpg

It seems we hit much faster than expected the batch of 10 units at intro rate. There still are 10 more units available for $75.00... you can add your name to reserve a set.

To make it easier for those who missed the $55.00 deal, I can offer the footrest and gaz pedal combo for $140.00cad ($85.00 unanodized footrest + $55.00 gaz pedal). Add $10 for black anodizing (only 4 units are anodized black).

BTW I have ordered 100 bearings. Therefore when this batch is gone, I can make 80 more pedals ;-)

Intro price $55.00cad

1. Bob B

2. Bob B

3. kbmb02

4. kbmb02

5. Mike B

6. Phil (uxoman)

7. zinertia

8. mlytle

10. williamggruff

Regular price $75.00cad or $140.00cad w/ footrest

11. Ramirezz05 - gaz pedal and footrest combo

12. Craaaaaaaaaazzzy

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

man, i walk away from the computer for a few and this is what happens! lee, want to extend intro price to first 15??? lol

Intro price $55.00cad

1. Bob B

2. Bob B

3. kbmb02

4. kbmb02

5. Mike B

6. Phil (uxoman)

7. zinertia

8. mlytle

10. williamggruff

Regular price $75.00cad

11.craaaazzy

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project

For those of us that also still drive on the street - I am assuming that there is sufficient room to have either carpet or something on the tunnel next to the pedal?

1975 BMW 2002 - Poly, coil overs, big brakes, rear IE springs, IE front/rear sway bars, turbo flares, strut braces F&R, limited slip, IE header, Recaro, stainless Magnaflo exhaust, rear spoiler, Minilites, 5 OD, etc.