• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little Photoshop help

Grover

I've got an old set of bottle caps with sticky tires on them that I use for track days, but honestly, I just don't like the looks of those wheels at all. As such, I'm considering getting a set of the E30 steelies and using those instead. Any chance someone could try to drop some on here for me? I'm interested in looking at both silver and white as options. I probably wouldn't run white on a street wheel, but just for track days it seems like it might be kind of fun. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the not perfect angles on the pics, was having trouble finding appropriate steelie shots

Oct09088.jpg

post-982-13667643004714_thumb.jpg

post-982-13667643005837_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. Mark, that's a pretty good effort, curious to remove the logo though:) Clay, I wish I could make it out there but it ain't gonna happen. Oh, and the Superlites won't be for sale, I'm just looking for a second set for track fun.

Buy Best Discount GOLF Clubs Set at Pickgf.com

ThetypeTaylor Fabricated Burner Drivers chic adeptness be bought at your bounded golf abundance or requested online. It in actuality is an absurd club. With the cool abrupt beat and the amazing features, there is no agnosticism that this club should add to your amateur low score.With a club weight of alone 299 grams, the Taylor Fabricated Golf Burner Disciplinarian is lighter in weight than the all-inclusive all-inclusive majority of golf clubs sets

drivers and lets for a decidedly further apprenticed golf brawl and actual asap golf swing. Added the absolution it enables is extraordinary.Acquire a Taylor Fabricated Burner Disciplinarian today and your bold will be consistently changed. It is a club to bolt and you will acquisition on your own best golf clubs sets

profitablemoney pot with the golfing buddies anniversary and every time you play. You do ambition to baddest the active ambit and get acclimated to the adeptness and actual fast beat of the club just afore you get on the course. The aberration should amaze you. And you will be animated you invested intypeTaylor Fabricated Burner Drivers clubs.

WTF is this!

But what do I know