• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Assorted parts for sale. Alpina struts, steering wheels...

kcdonahue

Got a few parts that I would like to sell. Please check them out:

First up a set of Alpina red dot inverted struts. Yep, thats right.... They were purchased from Miller and Norburn back in the day. I have a copy of the receipt around some where.... $700 obo. Local sales preferred.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

There is some rust on the spindles in between the bearing surfaces as shown in the last pic, does not affect the bearings... The struts have been on the same race car since they were purchased and were recently removed to install coil-overs.

Next up is a set of Addco sway bars. 17mm/19mm and have a pretty crappy paintjob. I had these on my tii for a few years and only recently replaced them. There are a few pics of my car with the cattle catcher sway bar out there... $100 plus shipping

IMG_6295.jpg

How about a set of sixer rear seats for you car, uncut... $150 Local pickup in MD or DC only.

IMG_0157.jpg

320i rear seat vinyl covers. Its time to make you back seat match the front. $100 plus shipping

IMG_0158.jpg

Two 320i sport steering wheels. The shrouds on both of these wheels are missing the tabs that hold them to the wheel. You will need to use some epoxy or other gooey stuff to fix them....

The wheel on the left has a been recovered in a wheel skin and the shroud has been trimmed by a blind chainsaw wielder. The end of the shroud could be easily fixed with some fine sandpaper and a few minutes time. $60 Plus shipping.

The wheel on right has the original leather and could use some TLC and leather dye. The shroud has not been trimmed for use in a 2002. $80 plus shipping.

IMG_0170.jpg

74 Kfisch with warm-up regulator. This came off a running car with about 150k on the clock. Owner began restoring painting everything and eventually gave up on the project, that was in 94... $250 plus shipping.

IMG_0159.jpg

Shorty center console. Overall nice shape, two screw holes on each side from a stereo at some point. $80 plus shipping.

IMG_0246.jpg

Two BF Goodrich 185/70/13 tires. Local Pickup in MD or DC $25

IMG_6296.jpg

Custom powder coated center console face that is drilled to use stock mounting screws. Space for a din style stereo. $75 plus shipping

StereoBezel.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

Bosch AL89X Alternator. Brand new with powder coated fan/pulley. $55 shipped.

IMG_0182.jpg

Late tii clock. This was purchased new a few years back and is in excellent shape. $250 shipped OBO

IMG_5759.jpg

IMG_5777.jpg

Shift boots: $20 shipped for the round one and $15 Shipped for the square one.

IMG_0198.jpg

Early Tobacco Door Panels: $100 Rear...

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

Powder coated Tii hubs with longer studs. These were on my car until I finally got around to putting the vented rotors on.... $100 plus shipping.

IMG_0200.jpg

Tobacco door pulls, early color. $35 plus shipping

IMG_0199-1.jpg

More pictures of a majority of these items along with other parts that are for sale located here:

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa165/71BMW2002/For%20Sale/

Email me through the FAQ.

KC

...do you wash your underpants while wearing them in the shower ? (C.D. - 5/28/2009)

I'm second ...If the first person does not purchase.

Interested in the Alpina struts. Will offer full asking price + shipped to TX

Email me or call my cell 1-940-206-8483

jchutton150 at AOL.com

Chris Hutton

72 02tii Ceylon 2761758

71 02 Sunroof Riviera 2574316

68 1600 Bristol 1565358

88 535is sold

Supposidly Alpina only made 500 sets of those stut assemblies. Tii sized spindles, Uba rare. Bilstein can rebuild/revalve them . They don't have the normal strut insert per say. I'm fornutate enough to be running a set with inverted rear Bilsteins. Whats the camber set at ? Mine are 2 deg neg . Always wondered the value of them. Actually when I got mine they still had the Alpina rotors and calipers on them but were too far gone to salvage. Sadly they didn't have the Alpina Brake Ducts , Hutton, go back to sleep. LOL

Ryan,

I quoted someone on shipping just the front door panels but have not heard back from them. I'll give them until tomorrow and if I do not hear from them I will email you.

KC

...do you wash your underpants while wearing them in the shower ? (C.D. - 5/28/2009)