• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tubular rear subframes.

1972fritz

I Work at a race car fab shop mostly making modified and late model chassis and suspension parts. I was looking into making a rear subframe that would work with the BMW "small case" differentials from an e30. I wanted to see if there was any intrests in these so I could make a sell them to some good fellas like all of you. I am also thinking of some other parts to make up but figured I would start with this.

That would be very cool but as always price point is a issue... and what other mods would be needed... the only reason I say this is because our diff's are not a huge week point in our lovely 02's.. but the option would be cool as the L/S diffs are becomming harder to find...

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It

The small case is stronger yes and I know how hard it is to find a ls diff. The main thing is that it will be lighter and should be a bolt in. I'm throwing around ideas for adjustable front and rear control arms but not sure if any one would be interested in those. We just have a lot of good designs on our race parts and I figured with little modification to the designs they would be the exact same thing. I'm actuall looking to build one using a ford rear diff. For my big turbo project.

Yea will be about half that not including diff. And depending what options you want I.e. Bushings and powder coat and or paint. The only other variable is steel price. As of this exact moment we are swamped at work having to get customer chassis and needed parts done during the off season. I am fitting this in on weekends trying to get extra shop time.

Let us know... ??

Yea will be about half that not including diff. And depending what options you want I.e. Bushings and powder coat and or paint. The only other variable is steel price. As of this exact moment we are swamped at work having to get customer chassis and needed parts done during the off season. I am fitting this in on weekends trying to get extra shop time.

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It