• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mldmotorwerks

Guest Anonymous

mldmotorwerks

I say the single picture is adequate along with the write up you made on the vehicle describing it's current state...$3000.00 is a fair price for a running Tii...

It's seems that if a serious buyer comes along, I'm sure you would not hesitate to send them more photos..Money talks, and BS well talks =)

Goodluck on the sell, I think you've been as forth right as possible...

My .02

ira

Mldmotorwerks you have to admit, in the year 2011 and the internet sales surpassing store sales in many ways that posting as many photos as possible will help your cause quite a bit. A picture is worth a thousand words. For 99 bucks you can buy a camera and have tons of pics of the interior, engine bay, underside etc etc. But I mean to ask people to plop down 3k on a car with one pic is a bit much IMO. And with most people buying from out of state you can not expect them to buy this way. most your buyers can't just swing by. They are counting on you for good pics and full disclosure. Its YOUR car, Your sale etc like you stated but you are cutting out about 99% of your buyers by doing this.

And by the way LES is a very respected member of our club and has a huge depth of knowledge. To shoot him down that way when he was trying to enlighten you on your car makes you a turd in my book.

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Guest Anonymous

Regardless of what has been said, it is a heck of a deal! Someone should grab it and slowly restore it. Roundy tii's are getting harder to find in project states.

As one helping a friend looking for a project, I would like to know how you can say the car is running when the motor is out of the car? How is a potential buyer to verify that the car does indeed run?

Perhaps BAT would increase interest and it goes without saying that pictures of ALL the parts included with this project will help all assess value.

Best of luck on the sale.

1972 Tii

1997 Land Rover Defender LE #127

What you fail to understand is that you are posting your ad on a Worldwide forum. Your sales tactics may work in a local setting. However, with the majority of people being out of your state on this forum, it would be a good idea to provide the most information and pictures you can.

Don't mistake fellow members critiquing your FS ad as a bashing. Rather, take what they say and improve your ad to open it up to more potential buyers.