• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS Roundie 02 Tees/Jack Daniels are here!!

RayC911

As stated in a previous feeler post, My bro & I came up with this tee design last year when we had our Streetwear retail store. I finally decided to put it into production. It's our appreciation to JD & our 2002s. 100% cotton. 18.00 shipped, paypal to rchau964@gmail.com. M-2XL.

Emails sent to all previous parties that were interested. Below is the list of them that did not have an email listed. I'll hold your sizes for a week. Thanks

Arash (Arash2002tii), XL

Jessie (68roundie), XXL

Brian (bgspanel), XL & L

Scott (bourkeco), (qty 2).... XL

2XL are SOLD OUT

img7993.jpg

dsc8786.jpg

jackdaniels.jpg

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

Out of curiosity, why did you spell Bayerische without the ending 'e'? You need the 'e' to make Bayerisch an adjective, which it is in the case of BMW.

Love the shirt anyway. Got it in the mail a few days ago. Looks good until I put it on. Then I look good, and the shirt looks so-so.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

Out of curiosity, why did you spell Bayerische without the ending 'e'? You need the 'e' to make Bayerisch an adjective, which it is in the case of BMW.

Love the shirt anyway. Got it in the mail a few days ago. Looks good until I put it on. Then I look good, and the shirt looks so-so.

LOL, Damn, wish you caught it when I had the feeler tread out!! That's what I get for trying to be clever. I do know how to spell Bavarian : )

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

LOL, Damn, wish you caught it when I had the feeler tread out!! That's what I get for trying to be clever. I do know how to spell Bavarian : )

I was wearing the shirt earlier this week at breakfast and my wife, who is German, asked me about the the missing 'e'. I hadn't noticed it, and I couldn't come up with anything clever on the spot, so I responded that it's an inside joke, but she wouldn't understand it because it's too technical. She laughed hysterically for about 5 minutes. "It's technical, huh? Then maybe you should ask someone to explain the joke to you."

And she wonders why I spend all my spare time freezing in the garage.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

• 4 weeks later...
A few in each sizes left, 2XL are SOLD OUT...last call for Jack.

z425844030.jpg

hey ray, which olson twin is that ? LOL !!!

Got the third shirt and Alex was one happy (albeit sick) boy yesterday morning. He liked them better than the Billies i bought him ! WTF!!

Nick

-'65 Riviera

-'66 Chevelle

-'72 '02 project

-'90 GTR missile

-'90 Corrado-422HP @ 22lb.

-'92 Duke 851

-'75 Z-1 Kawi