• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Georgia Blue Ridge mountain drive- Results W/ Pics!

Meintii

There will be a Mountain drive held on Saturday, December 4th through the blue ridge mountains!

We will meet at 10am at the home depot (parking lot) in Dahlonega (1 Sandhill Dr., Dahlonega ga).

From there we will go up into the mountains, and venture to brass town bald up (up blood mountain!), and then go to have lunch in Helen, and finally crash the Christmas parade they have there at 2pm. This will only be a spirited run, racing and other shenanigans will be not permitted.

The drive I have planned is 1.5 hours (from home depot, to brasstown, to helen). I dont want it to be too long, because I know people's weekend time is valuable.

This is a family event so feel free to bring the wife and kids out in the 02 as well!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please email me at 20meintii02@gmail.com (Zac)

PS

I know there alot of new guys on here in ATL area that I have not come in contact with yet, so please check out the ATL 02 Club site!

www.atlanta-bmw2002club.com/

ababa4.jpg

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am an official "probable". I really want to go on this drive, I just have to find a way to mitigate the 4 hour drive to get there. Maybe an overnight in Chattanooga.

breaking news: my status is "IN"

1974 polaris A 4281992 (total resto with 5-spd conversion)

1976 jadegrun 2744974 (sold then killed by the new owner, grrrr!)

1976 sahara A 2392532 (sold)

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

Does anybody in ATL have a good used motor with a 6 bolt crank. I was going to try and drive #13 for the Fall drive, but all of my "spare" motors are 8 bolts. I have to use a 6 bolt with the manual clutch stuff, and do not feel like swapping in a pedal box, tranny, and driveshaft just too drive it for an afternoon and then tear it all down again.

Thanks,

Jason

68 2002 #1660013 Lucky # 13
75 2002 M20 swap

Come on peeps the time is almost here!

Attending List:

Speedwell1966

JBird

jeffb

jp02ti

Brian kee

Bills2002(finally!)