• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd photoshop request of the day...

prosado

Someone beat me to the first request.

This is the latest o2 offering on BaT. I'm wondering how this would look in black... (hey that rhymes)

I just bought a black tii and have been contemplating purchasing a front spoiler, yellow fog lights, and gold bbs rims. And if you have a little extra time how would it look with clear fogs and silver rims?

I'm trying to convince my wife the accessories will look good. Your help, talent, and opinions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete

post-15727-1366763309576_thumb.jpg

Ray what are u gonna put on the red car if ur selling the RS?

whaaat!?! You haven't been up on the "stance" tread. http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/t,309282/start,120/

How in the world have I never seen this thread.

I still don't see what ur switching to.

On the last page it has ur ride but no talk about new wheels.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Since you're at it, could you do it in agave(?) :)

I'm trying to decide between keeping my RM's silver or painting the centers gold like Ray's, they're not on the car so I'm having a hard time deciding. If possible, one with the airdam black and one with the airdam agave.

my car with 13" epsilons, for color reference.

IMG_4375sm.jpg

(nt)

Can you make it white and add a hello kitty on the side?

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

Ray what are u gonna put on the red car if ur selling the RS?

whaaat!?! You haven't been up on the "stance" tread. http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/t,309282/start,120/

How in the world have I never seen this thread.

I still don't see what ur switching to.

On the last page it has ur ride but no talk about new wheels.

I had RS on the Granada at the show and in my sig. The wheels in the "stance" tread are RMs. They look very similar but are 2pc, not 3pc like the RS. You can usually tell by the center caps.

Sorry to hijack again.....

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

I had RS on the Granada at the show and in my sig. The wheels in the "stance" tread are RMs. They look very similar but are 2pc, not 3pc like the RS. You can usually tell by the center caps.

Sorry to hijack again.....

Why selling the RS's don't quite fit w/o flares? It looks like the back rubs in your sig...I'd love to have RS's but only if they don't rub.