• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay - BMW 2002 and 2002tii Parts LOT - NO RESERVE

cxzsaq

Maybe you can cut a deal.....you get rid of the Bimmer parts, and she gets rid all but 4 pair of shoes and 3 pieces of jewlery ???

I feel like you can at least re-organize your stuff significantly, and still have tons of room. go to target, and get some large bins, and some sharpies.

start labeling, and packing, and see how she responds when you have 4X more space for more parts ;)

Maybe you can cut a deal.....you get rid of the Bimmer parts, and she gets rid all but 4 pair of shoes and 3 pieces of jewlery ???

I feel like you can at least re-organize your stuff significantly, and still have tons of room. go to target, and get some large bins, and some sharpies.

start labeling, and packing, and see how she responds when you have 4X more space for more parts ;)

thanks. but she just wants it out.

Dont you use the guest room for storage? That is where I got busted, with 4 seats, 4 rear windows, the mistake was leaving the door open....Now I have been banished to the garage. BUT at least it is a 2 car garage with a beer fridge!

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.

Dont you use the guest room for storage? That is where I got busted, with 4 seats, 4 rear windows, the mistake was leaving the door open....Now I have been banished to the garage. BUT at least it is a 2 car garage with a beer fridge!

this one is a two car garage as well. the other garage has my project in it. this one i just have to sell out.

mine doesn't have a fridge though..

• 2 months later...