• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I demand a Lime Rock update!

Harv

No Pix but probable close to 50 02's. Z8-850i. Some sick e30 M3's. "Joey from Da Bronx" tricked e30 M3 and Chris from Queens NY with his new paint job on his e30 M3. One Glas hatch back and it's BMW equivalent(GT?).

SPORTS CAR RESTORATION did a great job. Thanks to Matt McGinn, Nate and the rest of the crew. GOOD TIMES.

Doug M NY country

I'm uploading my pictures now. I can't find the camera card that has most of the individual 2002's, but my wife got some great overall shots of our area by climbing the hill. The pics will be showing up here as they're uploaded- http://s519.photobucket.com/albums/u359/rtheriaque/02Fest%20Lime%20Rock%202010/?start=all

I'll pick out some highlights later.

Thanks to SCR- another home run. Great job on the weather, too!

We also stumbled across an absolutely stunning driving road on the way home... I still have goosebumps- this was my first taste of what a 2002 is capable of, and I fell in love all over again.

~Rob

'73 2002 Warmbold Rally Car Imitator

'89 325i Time Capsule

I wish I had a 2nd battery for the camera, I missed plenty. Really amazing for sure. I hated to see some of them getting dust on them. Some looked like they were rolled out of a museum.

As we entered on Sun AM, I was behind a huge transport truck that does coast-to-coast transports. Not sure what cars came out of it.

Scott

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg